Routine Childhood Vaccines
- All routine childhood vaccines$10.00$10, regardless of the number of vaccines received for VFC eligible recipients. Medicaid, Medicare, and most insurance plans are accepted.
- Hepatitis A Vaccine (per dose)70.00
- Hepatitis A & B Vaccine (Twinrix)$125.00
- Hepatitis B Vaccine$65.003 dose series. Cost is per dose.
- Hepatitis B (Heplisav B)140.002 dose series, cost displayed is per dose.
- HPV (human papillomavirus) vaccine$295.00
- Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV)|$40.00
- Meningococcal ACWY vaccine (MCV4)$125.00
- Meningococcal B vaccine195.00
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)$100.00
- Varicella (Chickenpox)$170.00
- Pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine (PPSV23)$135.00
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV)$250.00
- Td (Tetanus, Diphtheria) Vaccine$45.00
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis) Vaccine$50.00
- Typhoid vaccine$80.00
- Meningococcal B vaccine$185.00
- Yellow Fever Vaccine$165.00
- Rabies Vaccine$340.00
- Zoster / Shingles (Recombinant) vaccine$200.00
Titers & Laboratory Screenings
- Healthcare Provider Titer Package: Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella & Hepatitis B$135.00
- Complete Metabolic Panel (CMP)$25.00A set of blood tests that give valuable information about your metabolism, particular liver and kidney function, fluid balance, and electrolyte levels.
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)$18.00A blood test to evaluate your overall health and detect a wide range of disorders, including anemia, infections, and leukemia.
- Hepatitis A Titer (Acute)$35.00A blood test to detect current or recent liver infection caused by hepatitis virus.
- Hepatitis A Titer (Total)$25.00A blood test to look for both recent and past exposure. Test can also be used to verify immunity to hepatitis A.
- Hepatitis B Surface Antibody$25.00A qualitive blood test that detects the presence and quantity of anti- HBs in blood serum, indicating protection from hepatitis B infection.
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen$25.00A blood test that detects a recent or long-standing infection from the hepatitis B virus.
- Hepatitis B Core IGM$75.00A blood test to detect an acute hepatitis B infection.
- Hepatitis C Titer$45.00Blood test to detect any antibodies to the hepatitis c virus.
- HIV$25.00A blood test that determines human immunodeficiency virus, a viral infection that attacks the immune system.
- HSV 1 & 2 (Herpes)$220.00Typically ordered to screen for recent exposure to the herpes simplex virus.
- Lipid Panel (Cholesterol)$50.00Blood test measures lipids (body fats) to find abnormalities. Lipids include cholesterol, triglycerides, high-density lipoprotein, and low-density lipoprotein.
- Measles Titer (Rubeola)$30.00A qualitive blood test that checks for immunity resulting from prior vaccination or infection.
- Mumps Titer$30.00A qualitive blood test that checks for immunity resulting from prior vaccination or infection.
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)$40.00A blood test to find the protein level produced by both cancerous and noncancerous tissue in the prostate.
- Rabies Titer$70.00A blood test that determines immune response against rabies virus through vaccination.
- RPR (Syphilis)$10.00RPR (Rapid plasma reagin) is a blood test that measures antibodies due to sexually transmitted infection.
- Rubella$20.00A qualitative blood test that determines immunity due to recent infection, past infection or have been vaccinated against the disease.
- Varicella Titer$30.00A qualitive blood test that checks immunity to varicella also known as chickenpox due to past infection or been vaccinated against the disease.
We accept the following health plans for payment for many immunizations.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- United Healthcare
- Advantage Care Network
- Medical Care Referral Group
- Children’s Medicaid
- El Paso First
- Superior Health Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Care Improvement Plus
- TriCare Select
*Subject to pre-authorization and benefit plan approval.